Peony Pink Dye Pod 350g 07
With all the delicate elegance of Grace Kelly, you’ll find Peony Pink has a gentle charm worthy of any blushing beauty. Wear this powder puff shade in pretty outfits or introduce it in your bedroom or conservatory and you’ll instil the gentle beauty of blossom petals dancing in the spring breeze.
- DYLON Fabric Dyes are the easy way to add colour to your home and wardrobe. From all colours bright and beautiful to rich and intense shades
- The all-in-1 formula can revive or change the colour of your clothes and soft furnishings with ease, providing perfect, long-lasting and intense colours
- This fabric dye pod is completely safe for your washing machine and 1 pod can dye up to 600g of fabric for the full shade effect, Suitable for: cotton, linen & viscose. Mixes with synthetics will dye to lighter shades (pure synthetics will not dye)
- Item does not have expiry date, rather date mentioned on the product is manufacturer date.
- This colour is also available in Hand Dye. Use with Pre-Dye if you want to change from one strong colour to another or if you want to achieve a lighter colour
- Note: The date mentioned on the item is Production Date.
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Put damp fabrics and unwrapped colour pod in the washing machine
- 2. Run full cotton cycle (30°C or 40°C)
- 3. Run another 30°C or 40°C cycle with detergent. Your fabric is ready!
- 4. Run an empty 30°C or 40°C cycle with detergent to clean your machine
- Use in front loading automatic washing machines only
- Read leaflet on top for detailed instructions
- Suitable for: Cotton, linen & viscose. Mixes with synthetics will dye to lighter shades (pure synthetics will not dye)
- Fabrics with special finishes, e.g. waterproofing or fire retardant will not dye. 1 pack dyes: 600g of fabric to full shade; up to 1.8kg to lighter shades
- Dylon Fabric Dye Intense Black. Danger. May be corrosive to metals. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid breathing dust. Wear protective gloves/eye protection. If ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor. Introduce fully emptied container to recycling/ municipal waste stream.